Registration for the Medfield Integrated Preschool will begin in December 2019 for September 2020. Our program is open to typically developing children who act as role models in an inclusive classroom setting. Children must be Medfield residents and three years old on or before August 31, 2020. Space in the preschool is limited and children are chosen by a selection process. Tuition is paid in monthly installments and one month's tuition is required to secure a spot if selected.
2 Day PM: Tuesday/Thursday from 12:15pm - 2:45pm - $2550.00
3 Day PM: Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 12: 15pm - 2:45pm - $3825.00
4 Day AM: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 8:45 am -11:15 am - $5100.00
4 Day Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 9:00 am -2:00 pm - $7230.00
Pre-registration for current preschool students begins on December 9, 2019, and ends on December 13, 2019. All eligible students will receive an email that contains the registration link on Friday, December 9, 2019. The selection process for current preschool students will be held on January 3, 2020, and parents will be notified on January 6, 2020, if your child has been selected. If selected, a deposit of one month’s tuition to secure the spot is due by January 10, 2020, and must be brought to the Memorial School Office.
Pre-registration for new students begins on January 21, 2020, and ends on February 3, 2020. To pre-register click here. The selection process for new preschool students will be held on February 4, 2020, and parents will be notified within two days of the drawing if your child has been selected. If your child is selected a deposit of one month’s tuition and new student paperwork is due at our Walk-In Registration which will be held at the Memorial School on Monday, February 10, 2020, from 9:00 am -12:00 pm.
An Open House for new families only will be held on Monday, January 13, 2020, from 9:00 - 10:30 am at the Memorial Elementary School. The preschool teachers will talk about the preschool programs and answer any questions you may have regarding the program.
The following mandatory documents will be required to register your new Preschool student:
- Registration Packet
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate - The birth certificate must have a registrar's seal which will be proof that the birth certificate is a government issued, certified document. A hospital birth record will not be accepted.
- Proof of Residency (including Parent Picture ID)
- Guardian/Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
- Current Physical Exam & Immunizations (within last year)
- Preschool Deposit Form and Deposit
- A Deposit of one month’s tuition must be included with the new student registration paperwork
- Please make check payable to the Town of Medfield with "child's name and Preschool" in the memo section.
For additional information, please contact:
- Memorial School, (508) 359-5135
- Student Services Office, (508) 359-7135