NEWSFLASH HIGHLIGHTS - December 2, 2013
- To get the latest up-to-the-minute news from Medfield High School, you can now follow Principal Robert Parga's updates on Twitter @MedfieldHS.
- Buy your dinner at the Italian Groceria on Tuesday, December 3 between 5:00 and 8:00 PM and a portion of your purchase will benefit the MHS Girls Varsity Ice Hockey team.
- The MHS Parent Teacher Organization meeting scheduled for Wednesday, December 4 has been CANCELLED!
- The Medfield Music Association has changed its next meeting date to Wednesday, December 4 at 7:00 PM in the MHS Music Room.
- The Class of 2014 is sponsoring a Winter Dance on Friday, December 6 from 7:00 to 10:00 PM in the high school gym. Tickets are $15.00 each and will be sold at lunches through TUESDAY, December 3. This dance is open to juniors and seniors only.
- Come to the inaugural Miss Amazing Pageant this Saturday, December 7th from 6:00-8:00 PM at the Blake Middle School auditorium. Doors open at 5:45 PM. Let us celebrate together the abilities of girls and women with disabilities. Tickets are $10.00 and are available online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/massachusetts-miss-amazing-pageant-tickets-%209389493227.
- For the full version of this week's NEWSFLASH, please click on the following link: http://www.medfield.net/mhs/school-information/newsflash.html
- To include information on the Medfield High School Weekly Newsflash, email notices to MJ Ingram at email@example.com no later than 8:00 AM on Monday mornings.
Medfield High School named to 2013 AP Honor Roll
Medfield Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Jeffrey Marsden, recently announced that Medfield High School has been named to the College Board's 2013 AP District Honor Roll. MHS becomes one of only 477 schools in the US and Canada to be designated for this distinction; one of only 33 in Massachusetts. The complete version of the November 6, 2013 press release from the Massachusetts Dept. of Elementary & Secondary Education regarding this achievement is posted below
District Calendar for 2013-14 Approved
The District Calendar for the 2013-14 school year has been approved by the School Committee.
When school is closed, delayed or dismissed early, the new Blackboard-Connect Notification System will send a call to each household land line and parent cell phone number currently on file. In addition, the announcement will appear on:
Please see the attached letter from Superintendent Marsden regarding this new method of notification.
Student Absence Reporting:
Office: (508) 359-4367
Nurse: (508) 242-8568
Guidance: (508) 359-2482
Fax: (508) 359-2963
|Thu Dec 5|
|Fri Dec 6, 7:00 PM|
|Sat Dec 7|
|Sun Dec 8|
|Tue Dec 10|
|Wed Dec 11|
Spaghetti With Santa
|Wed Dec 11|
Term 2 Progress Reports 12/11 -12/13
|Thu Dec 12|
Early Release; No AM Kindergarten; PM Kindergarten attends in AM; Teacher Professional Day
|Thu Dec 12|
SCIENCE OLYMPIAD @ Newton North
|Thu Dec 12, 11:10 AM|
Professional Development Day Early Release
|Sat Dec 14, 8:30 AM|
|Sat Dec 14, 9:00 AM|
NHS Gift Wrapping
|Sun Dec 15|
|Mon Dec 16, 2:20 PM|
|Mon Dec 16, 3:00 PM|